2007/08/07

Social matters

Last week I went to a bio-photon treatment facility for the first time.
Hoping they would be able to get my immune-system back on track. 'Cause whenever someone sneezes...I got the flu! And hopefully it would also to keep me to the ground. I'm a mind-person and tend to leave my body for what it is. Leaving me unconnected to the "here and now"!

The lady working with the bio-photon equipment read my medical record and the complaints that no medical doctor was able to solve yet! She was surprized to see ESP described in it. Then she started to worry...Do you have telepathic-abilities? My awnser was: "Yes, at times I do have telepathic-abilities." Then she asked with some causion: "Are you reading me now?" But I wasn't... so the simple awnser was: "No!" It clearly made her nervous. Her questions made me nervous aswell! Was she suspicious of me? Why?

It made her even more nervous when the mesuring equipment showed I was the most healthiest person she had ever encounterd. I was giving so much energy! Then she asked if I had taken any medication lately...or had been active in sports within the last three days...But no I didn't! Then she asked me to let go the energy and please relax...Finally she got normal readings on her screen!

After the readings, she was looking for a sollution in a book, it wasn't very common so she had to look it up. She found it and wanted to set the computer to send this frequency of bio-photons, but it was not listed in the computer. I just stated: "It's there alright...check for another name for it!" And she found it! It was indeed listed under a slightly different name! "You already knew it was under a different name?! And that it was listed?" "Thank you...that was very helpfull!" she said. "But you probably already knew that!" She subtily remarked! She was clearly unconfortable with me possibly being able to see more than usual stuff.

If my medical report and complaints had not stated ESP and Highly sensitive...she would have believed it was a strange coincedence that I knew the treatment was listed under a slightly different name.

Then she apologized, saying she never met anyone like me before and that she could not imagine what it would be like to be that way! And that being higly sensitive is something most people would love to have! She looked very surprised when I stated that for exactly that reason I'd love to trade places with those people! Thinking: "What am I? A freakshow?"

It's not funny to be treated like a possible threat of exposing someones private life! I have no intention of looking in to those things, and if I accidentally see things, I would not tell or point fingers anyway. Simply because I would not like it if someone else did that to me. I'd like to be helpful with my abilities, and not be treated like a "weird person" in return.

I can imagine, that it makes people feel unconfortable, not knowing wether I can tell things about them or not. Keeping that in mind, it makes me unconfortable telling the truth about myself!

This encounter with the lady, made it clear to me that I should still be carefull, to whom I reveal the abilities. In the past a many people turned away from me for that reason. Atleast I know the friends I have now, have nothing to hide. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand where you are coming from.

PsiSpy